Dottie Donor Dot
Dottie represents the orange dot that appears on a Wisconsin Driver License when someone registers to be an organ, tissue and eye donor. Dottie Donor Dot travels across Wisconsin with a dedicated volunteer team sharing her immeasurable cuteness while educating people about organ, tissue and eye donation.
If you literally want to step into Dottie’s shoes or be a part of her team, please complete and submit the Dottie volunteer application form.
A month-long initiative that aims to register people as organ, tissue and eye donors on the Wisconsin Donor Registry. Click below to download logos and other documents.
- I Said Yes Badge (PNG)
- Logo for Orangetober (PDF)
- Logo for Orangetober (JPG)
- Orangetober Facebook banner (JPG)
- Logo for Go Orange Day, horizontal: (PNG) (PDF) (JPG)
- Logo for Go Orange Day, vertical: (PNG) (PDF) (JPG)
- Register for Orangetober (PDF – business-size card)
- Register for Orangetober (JPG – business-size card)
- Orangetober Table Tents (PDF)
Logos and Images
If you would like to add the Donate Life Wisconsin logo to your promotional materials, please send a message stating how you plan to use the logo to our Marketing team lead, Kathleen Schultz.
Be sure to check Educator Materials for additional education and promotional resources.
Donate Life Branded Merchandise
Anyone can order Donate Life branded merchandise through this Donate Life America approved vendor.
Please note: The Donate Life brand is trademarked by Donate Life America. Items with the Donate Life logo must be ordered through this Donate Life partner program.