Dottie Donor Dot
Dottie represents the orange dot that appears on a Wisconsin Driver License when someone registers to be an organ, tissue and eye donor. Dottie Donor Dot travels across Wisconsin with a dedicated volunteer team sharing her immeasurable cuteness while educating people about organ, tissue and eye donation.
If you literally want to step into Dottie’s shoes or be a part of her team, please complete and submit the Dottie volunteer application form.
A month-long initiative that aims to register people as organ, tissue and eye donors on the Wisconsin Donor Registry. Click below to download logos and other documents.
- I Said Yes Badge (PNG)
- Logo for Orangetober (PDF)
- Logo for Orangetober (JPG)
- Orangetober Facebook banner (JPG)
- Logo for Go Orange Day, horizontal: (PNG) (PDF) (JPG)
- Logo for Go Orange Day, vertical: (PNG) (PDF) (JPG)
- Register for Orangetober (PDF – business-size card)
- Register for Orangetober (JPG – business-size card)
- Orangetober Table Tents (PDF)
Logos and Images
If you would like to add the Donate Life Wisconsin logo to your promotional materials, please send a message stating how you plan to use the logo to our Marketing team lead, Kathleen Schultz.
Be sure to check Educator Materials for additional education and promotional resources.