Gratitude + Mindfulness = A Healthy Heart
Maybe you’ve heard the word ‘mindfulness’, but do you know about what it ‘really’ is and how it can benefit your overall health? Being ‘present’ takes practice and practice leads to a healthier and happier life. Join us for an evening that will give you strategies to be your best self!
Speaker: Lisa Hare, MS
Manager, Performance Excellence
Attend in person or watch live online.
Dinner will be available beginning at 5:45pm
Program begins at 6:00pm
The program will also be available live online (Zoom) and with Facebook Live.
In Person Location:
Summit Place Office Complex
6737 West Washington Street
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Take I-94 to the 70 Street exit
- Head south to Washington Street
- Turn left at Washington Street (heading east)
- Proceed to the 4th driveway on the right
- Turn into the Visitors’ Parking Lot
- Enter through the double glass doors.
- Take the ELEVATORS to the second floor!
- Follow the signs to the meeting room
Living Well monthly programs are organized by the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin, and this event is a joint offering with the American Liver Foundation – Upper Midwest Division.